Friday, August 11, 2017

My Life at Sweetbrier now available At Reins Tack Shop-Essex CT!








Deanie Humphrys-Dunne signed, new release, My Life At Sweetbrier, just hit our sales floor!
What if you grew up on a horse farm and your single passion was to become a champion horseback rider? The problem is, you were born with a disability. Doctors tell your parents you’ll never walk, let alone ride. What will happen next? What does her dad do that changes her life? Will a failed racehorse and a handicapped girl become a winning team? This is the author’s true story of her journey. Even if Deanie prevails, will she find exactly the right horse to help her win?


                                                https://www.facebook.com/reinstackshop/



Address of Reins Tack Shop: 55 Main St., Essex, CT 06426
phone: 860-767-0777



2 comments:

  1. How awesome is this? Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Julie. This was my news I mention in CTST this week. I was kind of shy about talking about it. But the lady at the shop is so excited to have my book and her customers are happy too. :)

    ReplyDelete